Good to Know…
The Bulldog TR36 GPS Tracker is an IP67 rated tracker meaning it can be used in some of the most demanding environments.
The TR36 can be used to alert you via push notification from our TR03 tracking platform which offers the ability to track and report using a range of variables such as geofencing, speed, driver, travel time, mileage and many more.
As a tracker the TR36 is an exceptional choice and a simple connection to the vehicles’ 12 – 24V power supply will have you up and running in a matter of minutes. With an external GPS antenna and IP67 weather proofing, the TR36 can be hidden virtually anywhere on the vehicle and you can be sure of a great GPS location fix.
The TR36 has a range of other features to allow for expanding the tracker to monitor and report on a range of other events using our add on accessories. For example you can create an alarm system for your caravan or motorhome, remotely cut off the fuel pump on your vehicle in the event of a theft, monitor fuel tank levels or only allow authorised people to start the engine. All these are possible due to the highly advanced functionality of the TR36 and are a cost effective addition whilst providing even great peace of mind.
Unlike almost every other tracker where you need to buy additional wire’s, SIM cards, gizmo’s or gadgets to get up and running, the Bulldog TR36 has been designed with you in mind and includes everything needed to be tracking in no time. Adding additional accessories is simple and can be added at time of installation or at a later date where we’ll help you with setting up any of the listed accessories.
The Bulldog TR36 allows you to track your property whenever you want and in a convenient way for you.
- Smartphone app: download the tracking app from your app store and track in real time** The TR36 is preconfigured to work with our TR03 tracking platform for a feature rich tracking experience,
- PC: log in to our tracking portal for full details of where your car, caravan or motorhome is and the history of your tracking
- SMS: simply send your TR36 a text message and it will respond with full location details and a link to an online map giving a detailed location on a clear and simple map.
- Call: simply call your tracker’s phone number and it will text you with full location details and a link to an online map giving a detailed location on a clear and simple map.
Extend the functionality of the TR36. Bulldog offer a range of accessories for the TR36 which harness the power of the TR36 and the ability to provide alerts via push notification on our smartphone app.
- iButton – the iButton is a small device fitted to your vehicle that works in conjunction with an ‘electronic key’. The code from the electronic key is programmed into the TR36. By wiring your TR36 into your vehicle, only people with an authorised electronic key can start the vehicle. This helps prevent theft, unauthorised usage or tracking of who is actually driving the vehicle.
- Remote Cut Off – a small device is wired into your vehicle. If your vehicle is stolen send an SMS (containing a PIN code) to your tracker and the tracker will cut off the fuel supply to the engine and the vehicle will come to a stand still. You can then check the vehicle location to recover it. Send another SMS to your TR36 tracker and the vehicle witll start.
- Fuel Sensor – get realtime online reports of the level of fuel in your vehicle and be alerted of syphoning. Works on lorry, van, coach and other larger tanks.
- Alarm system – Imagine having an alarm in your caravan or motorhome where if it is activated a siren is set off and you receive a push notification to your smartphone. The TR36 not only tracks your property but can protect it using a range of accessories including door contact (to sense a door opening), sirens and personal attack buttons.
- Temperature Sensor – get realtime online reports of the temperature in your vehicle and be alerted of preset low or high temperature levels. Ideal for refrigerated or temperature sensitive vehicles.
Be alerted if your vehicle is moved. The TR36 not only lets you track your property, but can pro-actively alert you if it starts to move away from where you left it. Alerts are sent via push notification to your smartphone app or email.
Built in SIM card which accesses all compatible mobile phone networks across the UK and Europe.
Uses the very latest in GPS receiver technology, the TR36 can provide a location accurate to just 2.5m*.
Built in lithum battery to provide power to your tracker in the event that the power supply to the tracker is cut, removed or runs out.
Battery alerts. If your TR36 built in battery starts to run low or the external battery of the vehicle is removed, you will be sent a push notification and / or email so you can take corrective action.
* Subject to GPS and mobile network coverage
** Small monthly charge applies
*** Subject to acess to GPS satellites
Whatever you want to track, from tractors to trailers from quadbikes to jet ski’s, the Bulldog GPS Tracker with in built gps|SIM CARD offers the best in GPS technology and mobile network coverage.
Just imagine, your car, caravan, tractor or traileris stolen…..where do your start to look to find them ?
All Bulldog Trackers have a pre-installed and configured multi-network gps|SIM CARD meaning that you can track your GPS in more places more of the time. No more having to worry if you will get mobile phone coverage from O2, EE or Vodafone as the gps|SIM CARD works across all these networks and switches between them automatically to ensure your GPS Tracker can be located,
gps|SIM CARD … Delivering mobile reliable coverage to Bulldog GPS Tracker
Good to Know – About your gps|SIM CARD
A SIM card is a small device that has been inserted into your Bulldog GPS Tracker to allow the GPS to communicate with a mobile phone network. Once your GPS is able to access a mobile network, it will be able to transmit data, make phone calls and send messages to allow you to know its location.
The gps|SIM CARD is designed to work with virtually all the UK and European networks in order to provide connectivity for your GPS both at home and away.
Should your GPS lose the signal on one network, it will simply and automatically change from one network to another
Unlike many SIM cards who will decativate the SIM if it is not used for calls every 60 days, gps|SIM CARD do not impose any minimum useage requirements and your credit won’t expire. Plus they will monitor useage to ensure that it is also topped up with credit automatically.
Good to Know – Charges
gps|SIM CARD have designed a SIM to provide a simple and hassle free way for your Bulldog GPS tracker to communicate with you. The pricing policy is simple and operates on a pre-pay basis i.e. you need to have credit on your SIM card for it to be able to make a call, send an SMS or use data. To ensure that you never run out of credit they provide an automatic top up service, so as soon as your credit falls below £5, they will top up your SIM with £10 which will collected by credit card. This means that your SIM card should normally be kept with a credit of between £5 and £15.
▪ SMS: 14p per SMS
▪ Calls: 18p per minute for outgoing calls
▪ Data: 18p / MB
▪ Annual Service Fee: Included in TR03 Premium Tracking Platform fee.
All charges are collected by credit card.
“Fit & Forget and never run out of credit”
Running out of credit is a common issue with SIM cards fitted in GPS trackers as they are out of sight and out of mind. Your tracker may have used up all the credit or the credit may have expired and then just at the time you need get an accurate fix on your GPS, it can‘t. Sound familiar?
The gps|SIM CARD ensures you never run out of credit with our Automatic Account Top Up Service. As soon as your credit falls below a set level, we automatically collect a payment from you and credit your gps|SIM CARDaccount. Under normal circumstances your account should always have sufficient credit to ensure you can communicate with your alarm via data, call or SMS.
gps|SIM CARD … Designed by experts to keep you connected
“Feature packed for your peace of mind”
- 07 mobile number assigned to your gps|SIM CARD
- Simple pricing structure
- Access to all UK networks*
- No long term commitments or credit checks
- Activation in less than 24 hours
- No minimum usage requirements
- Ongoing top up just £10**
- FREE airtime included to test our service
- FREE shipping on all orders
- FREE techical support to help diagnose connectivity
- FREE email notifications of high usage
- FREE UK based support services
- FREE Automatic Account Top Up Service
* Network access capability is equipment / control panel dependant
** After your first top up of £15