Suitable for use on Alko hitch heads including the latest 3004 model the AJ10 has been designed to be strong easily handled and resistant to the most determined attacks. It can be used whilst the caravan is stored or attached to the vehicle and incorporates a unique design that allows the stabiliser handle to be completely lowered, enabling the stabiliser function of the hitch head to be used whilst towing. A feature not found on some other hitch locks.
Fitting the AJ10 is simplicity itself, just place the laser profiled steel hood over the handle of the hitch and lock it in place with the 25mm diameter Sold Secure approved lock bolt. For increased security the lock is positioned under the hitch head to safeguard against any attempt to lever the hitchlock off.
The AJ10 comes with a steel ball for when the caravan is not hitched to the tow vehicle.
At a glance – Bulldog AJ10 Alko Caravan Hitch Lock – Insurance Approved
- Versatile will fit hitched, unhitched or in conjunction with a Bulldog lock post, can be used with the hitchead stabiliser handle engaged.
- Just two parts easily stored in a neat storage bag.
- Well proven Sold Secure approved high security drill and pick resistant lock.
- Highly visible red powder coated finish.
- Complete with plastic ball to restrict access to the towing point.
- Insurance Approved.
Caravan Buyer Magazine Quote “This is surely one of the most efficient hitch locks we have come across in terms of ease and speed of fitting”.